Thursday, July 20, 2023

BOOK REVIEW - DEFENDING FROM DANGER (ROCKY MOUNTAIN K-9 UNIT BOOK 5) BY JODIE BAILEY


 

 I got hooked on Love Inspired Suspense by two novels back in 2019: Undercover Protector by Elizabeth Goddard, which was set in an animal rescue center (focusing on tigers) and Dead Run by Jodie Bailey. Well, the 5th installment of Love Inspired Suspense's Rocky Mountain K-9 Unit is Defending From Danger, which is set in an animal rescue center (focusing on wolf/dog hybrids) by Jodie Bailey. Kind of sounds like full circle doesn't it? (By the way, the next book in the series is written by Elizabeth Goodard!)

Those who read my reviews know I'm a Jodie Bailey fan. This story is no exception. The reveal of the villain surprised me. It, as usual for Jodie Bailey, has great characters and an exciting story. 

As usual, I recommend this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment