Thursday, July 13, 2023

BOOK REVIEW - UNDERCOVER ASSIGNMENT (ROCKY MOUNTAIN K-9 UNIT BOOK 4) BY DANA MENTINK

 

Which of the guests at Sam Kavanaugh's hotel is responsible for threatening his son and tearing apart his business? And why is the pretty nanny accompanied by a threatening looking Belgian Malinois?

Undercover Assignment by Dana Mentink, the fourth novel of Love Inspired Suspense's Rocky Mountain K-9 Unit, is an exciting tale of suspense and mystery. This is the fourth novel I've read by her, and in the first three, I knew who the bad guy was by the time I finished the first chapter. This one has a mystery that is as good as Dame Agatha. 

I absolutely loved the characters, and I enjoyed a mystery of being in a hotel knowing there's at least one dangerous individual lurking. Also, the New Mexico setting made this Arizona boy feel at home.

I highly recommend both this book and the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment