Tuesday, August 8, 2023

ALBUM REVIEW - THEOTERRAN BY THEOTERRAN

 

One thing I enjoy - albums that are best enjoyed listening to it in its entirity from beginning to end. Some of these are concept albums, some are not. I've listened to two great projects in the past few weeks that fit this category: "Dark Side Of The Ocean" by Rusty Shipp and Theoterran's self-titled debut project. I reviewed the former recently, and have the honor of focusing on the other now.

This project has a great opening in "Gates Of TheoTerra."  and continues to the end ten songs later with "Undefeated." Before listening to this, I was acquainted with their first two singles "WarCry" and "Empty" (both are on this album). The former is a song that has been repeating in my mind the past few days, and I was excited to hear its opening when I got to that point. Their newest single, "Static," is also a solid song, as is "Reanimate."

However, I definitely have a favorite. "Orchestrate" caught my attention from the beginning of the song.

I highly recommend this project. You can listen to them on Spotify and YouTube, as well as their homepage and their FaceBook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment