Thursday, August 22, 2024

BOOK REVIEW - "SECRET SABOTAGE" BY TERRI REED


 What happened in the two week prior to Ian Delaney waking up in a Colorado hospital bed? Who is trying to kill him before he regains his memory of that time? And how can he be free to learn who his enemy is without bodyguard Simone Walker and her assistants getting in the way by keeping him safe?

I discovered Terri Reed while reading Love Inspired Suspense's annual multi-author K-9 collections, and her contributions made me a fan (particularly "Seeking The Truth" and "Explosive Situation," respectively book 5 of True Blue K-9 Unit and book 4 of True Blue K-9 Unit Brooklyn). 

"Secret Sabotage is the first non-K-9  story by Reed, and I absolutely loved it. The excitement and mystery starts on the first page and doesn't let up, and I loved the characters, especially Simone. 

This book includes characters from a former story which I have not read. I didn't need to read that story to enjoy this story.

I highly recommend this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment