Friday, August 16, 2024

BOOK REVIEW - "HOW TO GET ANSWERS EVERY TIME YOU PRAY... AS A PERFORMING ARTIST" BY VICTORIA "TORI TELLEM" HOFFMAN


 

I was introduced to Tori Tellem by following the awards on WVIU web radio, where she's station manager. When I found out about this book, it jumped to the top of my "to read" list. 

This book is a great encouragement for performing artists to take the next step in seeking the Lord. There is excellent teaching on prayer including a prayer for revival. On the artist side, I also was built up by her chapter on songwriting and her prayer for song-writers.

I will admit there are a few areas I take a different viewpoint from Hoffman. This doesn't change the fact that Hoffman succeeds in encouraging musicians in this little book, and none of them are important enough to knock this below five points on this review. 

If you're interested in music ministry (or other ministries for that matter), this is a good book to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment