Thursday, January 19, 2023

VIDEO REVIEW - 2000 MULES BY DINESH D'SOUZA

 

Personal note. I had started two other blogs for this date, and felt a check on posting them. And after I started this one, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post it. 😢 After thought and prayer, I felt I should go ahead and publish it. No, I don't consider this a must read. 

It was a Saturday night, 7pm EST, early November 2022, after the mid-term elections. Becky and I, as usual, had watched the latest Gospel Music Showcase with Guy Penrod, and saw Daystar's list of what the next three programs were. Normally, they had a movie at that time, and the scheduled one for the evening was "2000 Mules." I had no knowledge or interest in it, and I went to the computer to work on the blog. But Becky watched as I listened with an occasional glance at the TV.

For those unfamiliar with this book, it deals with the 2020 elections. Was the election, as you probably heard from at least one journalist was "The most secure election. Ever." really secure? Or for that matter, was it secure for those who wanted a certain outcome?

This documentary did a good job of raising questions. No home runs and no smoking guns. However, there were a lot of things that made me unsure if everything was kosher. 

Voter fraud is not a new thing. I've read bios of James Garfield and Chester Arthur, both pointing out that there may have been some underhandedness. The video featured someone who looks out for voter fraud and caught a Republican. 

I am not convinced the election of '20 was stolen, either before or since seeing the video. As mentioned, though, there are things that make me skeptical. Such as the video showing journalist after journalist saying, quote, "This was the most secure election. Ever." The number saying the exact same thing makes me cringe, and resorting to hyperbole by adding "Ever" doesn't help me trust the media.

However, comparing the '22 election results, where the expected red wave dissipated after seeing inflation in general and gas prices rise, I'm not sure how true the elections are, or if they're manipulated to put and keep one party in power.


No comments:

Post a Comment