Tuesday, January 17, 2023

INTERVIEW WITH MUSICIAN BETH HALL


 

 JR: Welcome to my blog. How did you come to Christ, and what sparked your interest in music? 

BH:  I was always involved in church activities from a young age and as I got older strayed away but came back to God when I realized He had a mission for me to spread the Gospel through the God given talents He blessed me with. 

JR: You are both a soloist and the singer of the band Fuel 4 Soul. What are the differences between the sounds of the two ministries? 

BH: I am not the lead singer but the female singer that equally involves another male vocalist as well plus one more male band mate. I have had the opportunity to work more on my solo project during the last part of 2022 so that is what has been my main focus most recently as I am soon to release another solo single in the next few weeks.
 I guess you could say that the difference would be that my solo career focuses on my voice and creativity within what God has inspired for me to perform as a solo artist. The band has a three part involvement in creativity and sound.
 

JR: Could you tell us about the songs "Send Down the Fire," "Keep the Faith," and the Christmas song "Holy Light?"

BH: My Single "Send Down The Fire" was inspired from a conversation my husband and I had about how it must have been amazing to witness when God sent Fire down to Elijah when God proclaimed Himself as the one true God. The song tells how God does that in many ways and still today His name still remains.

My Christmas single "Holy Light" was a God given blessing as my Husband Michael and I wrote that and feel that God wrote it Himself. We were in amazement as it tells the story of the nativity so very well and we thank God he gave us the blessing to write such a song.

The song, "Keep the Faith" was written by all of F4S band members as it  is a F4S single. The song has been well received as it inspires others to keep the faith. 

JR: Have you had many opportunities to perform? If so, were there any performances that stood out? If not, how do you develop a following?

BH: I released my solo single "Send Down The Fire" in October and it has been well received in both radio and fan based, after releasing "Send Down The Fire" I have definitely grew closer to my fan base and had several big opportunities come my way  to spread God's word and bring others to God by telling others about Him as well as sharing my music. 

JR: This is a time of CO-VID, political division, human trafficking, various forms of prejudice, and persecution of believers in many parts of the world. How is God using your music to encourage the struggling Christians and challenge those who have become complacent (defined in Zephaniah 1:12 as not believing God will do anything bad and anything good)?

BH: I always let God take the lead as I share His word. I let the Holy Spirit guide me on how to share what I need to so that others will get the opportunity to believe in Christ Jesus. 

JR: Thank you for your time. Do you have any EPs/LPs or concerts coming out? Is there a web-page we can keep up with your ministry?

BH: I am to release a 2nd "Beth Hall '' single in the next few weeks and will update everyone in the upcoming weeks on when to expect it to become available. My music is available on most music platforms such as Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify etc. as well as my social media's are Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, & Twitter Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment