Thursday, March 7, 2024

ALBUM REVIEW - ARE YOU READY BY MCKENNA


 

Anybody like me in looking for new rock? I discovered "Are You Ready" by the rock band McKenna. This is a good, high energy band. They also have long, well developed songs - most are over five minutes in length, one of which is 6:20 and the last track is listed as being 12:23. More on the final track.

My favorite tracks on this project are the title track, "Love Remains," "Time To Go," "Push The World Out," and "Homecoming." 

Is there such a thing as a spoiler in album reviews? Have you ever listened to a CD where after the last track on the list the player continues for a minute or more before another unlisted song pops up? This one does that. I was prepared for a real long, YES type song, but the song ended after six and a half minutes and then a new one came on a minute later.

I really enjoyed this album and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment