Sunday, November 14, 2021

HOW CAN YOU PRAY FOR YOUR PASTOR? HERE'S THREE GREAT IDEAS!

 

I'm writing this blog on Sunday, November 7th, a week before I'm planning on posting it. Today, Pastor Jeremy Couture of Northside Baptist Church, Indianapolis, finished up a series on Hebrews. 

His final point dealt with praying for church leadership (Hebrews 13:18), and then gave three areas he would like the church to pray for him.

My hunch? I think if you asked your pastor if you'd like to pray for him on those three points, he would say, "Go for it! Thank you!"

Here are the three areas:

  1. Personal Walk.
  2. Priorities.
  3. Protection.

My first thought was to tell you this will be a short blog, without any elaboration. Then, I thought I at least needed to add something. I took a look at what I wrote and realized I was right the first time.

Do you pray regularly for your pastor? If not, how many minutes is it going to be before that changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment