Thursday, November 30, 2023

BOOK REVIEW - THEME PARK ABDUCTION BY PATSY CONWAY

 


Who kidnapped Rebecca Salmon's autistic son Austin at a theme park, and why? Can she, with the help of family friend (and F.B.I. agent) Jake Foster, decipher the clues her brother wrote aimed at Austin? 

Theme Park Abduction by Patsy Conway is an exciting story with all sorts of twists and turns (I'm trying to avoid the obvious roller coaster cliche). It's got a story that will keep you guessing, as well as interesting and unpredictable characters that have you wondering who are the good guys/gals and who are the not so good.

This is the 69th Love Inspired Suspense novel I've read. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will see similar themes, plots, and character types (including K-9s). For example, I read three this year alone that had the heroine starting the story with amnesia. This novel stands out with having a unique setting (theme park), a treasure hunt with clues to figure out, and having an autistic character. 

I highly recommend this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment