Tuesday, April 16, 2024

FIRST BLOG IN THE PAST WEEK?! WHAT'S GOING ON?

Painted dogs at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden. They look as awake as I feel.

Yes, I had been posting three blogs a week for a while, and the past few weeks have me missing some, a trend that doesn't look like it will change.

I've had twice as many interviews from January to April '24 than that same period last year (6 compared to 3), and if I post one interview between May and December this year, I will have posted more than I did in the last 8 months of '23. I have I believe three interviews waiting for completion, and I have a list of others I want to interview, but it will be at least a week before I'm ready to post it.

Another common type of blog are my book and music reviews. As far as book reviews, I'm crawling through several books, so again, I won't be ready to review any until at least next week, maybe longer. When I do a music review, I listen to the project and then write a review, and that takes less time. However, currently I just want music on in the background instead of listening to something to review. Also (if I'm wrong, correct me), I always feel I do a better job reviewing books than music. 

Yes, I have other blogs too. I just have to take the time to write them. (This is a quick off the cuff).

The fourth type of blog I want to have are guest blogs. If someone wants to join in, I'd be happy. Not the first time I've suggested it. But none yet.

Please pray for me. I do have health problems (I have a new doctor to see in a couple of days), and not a lot of energy. There are things I'm doing (being a beta reader for one of my favorite authors, preparing prayer prompts for all the Kingdom Come Festival '24 artists and hoping to finish before the festival starts, cleaning out an e-mail box that I'm getting close to being in the 4 digit range, work, leading a Bible study, being in a D-Group at church, and running sound, and probably more). Pray that I have wisdom to know what to do and what not to worry about. Maybe the time for this blog is over. Maybe not. Please pray.

Thank you for reading this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll follow the example of the painted dogs above and take a nap.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment