Thursday, February 1, 2024

ALBUM REVIEW - UP FROM THE ASHES BY NEW DAY RISING


Are you looking for an energetic, hard rock band? Allow me to suggest "Up From The Ashes" by New Day Rising.

Technically, I have not had the honor of hearing New Day Rising yet. However, last year I heard the band Eyes Aflame, as well as revealing their EP "Not The End" (an excellent album, but let me get back on topic). Eyes Aflame's guitarist, bassist, and drummer are also in New Day Arising, along with a second guitarist and two different singers. New Day Rising is harder than Eyes Aflame musically.

I enjoyed this album. My favorite songs from this "Up From The Ashes" are the title track, "Darkest Part Of Me," "Hero," "Relentless," and "Fire In Your Eyes."

Did I mention I recommend this project? Well, if not, I do now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment