Tuesday, February 13, 2024

ALBUM REVIEW - GOD IS WITH US BY AL-TIRAH


 I had the honor of getting to listen to AL-TIRAH's debut album. It starts out with the soulful "Ain't No Grave" and concludes with the driving guitars of "You Raise Me Up," with wonderful songs like "Everything," "Mold Me Like Clay." and "Psalm 3" in between. Interestingly, in fact, the 9 songs are in alphabetic order (at least, it's that way on Spotify). Besides the versatile sounds of the music, the lyrics are inspiring and uplifting.

When I write a review of an album, I point out what my favorite songs are. So what are my favorite tunes on this song album? Well, there's the songs I mentioned in the above paragraph, and there's also "Back Slider," "Luke 23," "Passion," and "Pray For Reign." And if you're counting, you'll realize I mentioned every song on the project. 

I'm looking forward to hearing what they come out with next.






No comments:

Post a Comment