Friday, December 31, 2021

WHAT ARE MY 2022 GOALS FOR "FRIEND OF THE PROPHETS" (AKA FAITH: FACTS AND FICTION)?

Passed along by author Rick Barry

 Let me start by informing you - this will be the last blog I post until next year. Hopefully you can wait for 2022 for me to resume. I do have some questions for you below.

I do have some plans for this blog. Starting the first day of 2022 (tomorrow), I'll be posting a fourteen part look at Church Fathers, influenced by Bryan Litfin's book Getting To Know The Church Fathers: An Evangelical Introduction. I also will be doing series on Romans 14, intriguing Bible characters, and whether prophecy exists today. There are some stand alone blogs I'll post as well.

One question I asked myself was whether I should do series for Lent (40 days) and the 50 days from Easter to Pentecost. I decided I will do them. For Lent, I'll be doing a series on Psalms, looking at various portions that I've memorized and review regularly. Starting Easter, I will be sharing favorite hymns.

Most of the blogs I've posted with the most views have been interviews. Unfortunately, most of those readers are there for the interviewee and don't read my blog regularly. But I still plan on doing more. Additionally, I'll still be posting reviews (and feeding an author).

By the way, I might interview some of my characters from my novel. I'll also check if some of my other favorite characters are up to being interviewed.

One thing I wouldn't mind if for the viewership to increase. Any ideas on how to get more viewers or more comments? I do paste a link on my Facebook wall, but I got the impression from one person that it's not obvious where the link is.

Finally, do you suggestions for blog topics, reviews, or interviews? Would any of you be interested in doing a guest blog? And were there any blogs that were favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment