Tuesday, June 14, 2022

BOOK REVIEW - WYOMING CHRISTMAS PERIL BY KATHIE RIDINGS

 


 I've read a lot of Love Inspired Suspense K-9 stories, with a brave dog on the cover, and I wondered when they will start one with the Feline unit. Finally ... wait - This cat isn't helping the good guys?

If, like me, you want an exciting story, this definitely qualifies. You want a villain to love to hate, you've got that. A romance that works through complications with interesting characters? That too.

I do have a mild criticism, and this is a mild spoiler. The cougar on the cover is also referred to on the back cover and the one page excerpt inside the front cover. That cat dominates two pages and that's all, and that is mid-book. I'll admit that was a minor disappointment. That doesn't diminish from the suspense in this story.

This was an exciting story, and I recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment